Sunday 1 May 2011

You have GOT to be kidding me!

So I'm still debating whether I'm well enough for Tready. I may just walk a mile (in my shoes - HAAA HAAA oh, that wasn't even funny!) But I have a new excuse for not moving the Show outside yet:

Yep. This is seriously what we are dealing with in my neck of the woods on May 1st. (Photo courtesy of my mom. Thanks Mom!)

I am not kidding - there is seriously enough snow out there to send The Boy and The Girl out to make snowmen!!!

On another note, I have filled out registration forms for the whole family for the Y's Spring Run. We're going to do the half-mile fun walk/run together. I'm actually really happy that they're going to join me! I was thinking about the 5K, but then I realized I haven't even run a successful mile outside - not even in intervals - so I thought I'd forgo this year and maybe keep my eyes peeled for some other local 5K options, maybe in the fall. (If anyone local knows of any, let me know!)

So that's the scoop today - hopefully I will find some energy to kick Tready's ass today! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment