Tuesday 3 May 2011

What do I have in common with a bicycle? I'm two-tired....(Booooo!)

So it is May 3rd and I am completely exhausted! I'm finally getting over my cold, but I had to bring work home, and I stayed up past 10:30 last night to watch election coverage. Add to that the fact that The Hubbs has worked a full day and has to go back to work at 9:00 tonight, leaving me to clean up after supper and get the kids to bed (not that I have a problem with that), and I don't think I'm running tonight again. :-( On the bright side, I did go for a bit of a walk today with the kids. We went to a nearby bridge that is overtop of our extremely flooded river to take some photos of where The Girl was supposed to be playing soccer this year. If I can ever get the pictures off my damn phone, I'll post them for you. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment