Sunday 8 May 2011

I'm BAAAAACK! I'm back on the Tready agaaaaain!

Woot! Woot! TWO-POINT-OH-ONE MILES TODAY, BABY! I did "Lies of the Beautiful People" followed by the ENTIRE Sixx:A.M. live album (okay, almost - I finished cooldown about half-way through Life is Beautiful, but it's their fault for dragging it out live!) ;-P  Which worked out to about 36 minutes. Not too shabby, if you ask me! But could I do that in four hours? Good question....

I may start to google some 5K's around Manitoba and give myself an increment to train for before Vegas.

An aside: Happy Mother's Day to everyone, not least of all, my own Mom. (Hi Mom!) Yeah, we're crazy, we make our fair share of mistakes with our kids, but if anyone taught me that you might as well laugh at yourself, if for no other reason than to beat everyone else to it - well, it was her. :-)

Aside #2: Please send all your prayers, positive vibes, whatever you believe in, to the people who are being threatened and/or flooded by the Assiniboine River right now. Some people are stuck with a really shitty Mother's Day. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment