Saturday 14 May 2011

Runnin' with the Devil....

I ran Thursday, but didn't get a chance to post about it. I did a mile in 15 minutes again, but holy lord, it was hard! You'd think I'd be used to it by now, but apparently my butt muscles had other ideas. Maybe it's because I went without music. But I hopped on anyways with 15 minutes to spare before American Idol came on.

I can't decide whether to run today or if I should save it for tomorrow. I'll tell you right now that anything involving Tuesday/Thursday isn't going to work. Not only is The Girl playing soccer, but now she keeps getting calls to play hockey! (That's another story - she's so dedicated to both sports that when they conflicted, she was so torn, she was crying. That's dedication! Or craziness. She can't be my kid, I would've said "screw it" to both - ha!) At any rate, I have to stick to three days a week, and I have to keep adding length to the run. I'm kind of wondering if I should go back to intervals.

Again folks - a prayer if you will for flood-affected people in Manitoba - the area south-west of Portage is being deliberately flooded today in an effort to affect the fewest number of homes. The hometown's still okay. And we're thinking of those in Quebec, Saskatchewan, and particularly the Mississippi flood plains - seems like nobody's safe this year. Take care all.

No comments:

Post a Comment