Wednesday 27 April 2011

In honour of my love of fast food (yet another reason I run!) "You deserve a break today!"

Holy lord! Now that I've caught my breath again (both literally AND figuratively!) I can go back to thinking about a real routine. I'm probably going to wait until Saturday, but I'd better start planning, because the craziness starts again right this weekend. The Girl got the call from her soccer coach. The Boy's golf lessons will be starting soon. And it occurred to me this week that the local Y's spring run should be right around the corner. You read right. I'm actually thinking of running. In less than a month.

Bwohhhh?

(Surprised Brandy? Heh heh heh....!)

You see, December is, like, FOREVER from now (or at least, that what The Hubbs is hoping, <insert evil laugh here>) and so every week that I fart around seems like a week of infinity. Sadly, I'm a firm believer in the old adage "Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow." But if I HAVE to run, and I mean R! F! N!, then I will get my arse in gear, my friends.

So now that I have another follower or two, anyone in with me? (Heh heh heh......!)

No comments:

Post a Comment